martes, 22 de mayo de 2007

BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY


YOU KNOW...I REALLY THOUGH HE WAS DIFFERENT, HE WAS SPECIAL, 'cause he was suuch a gentleman and he treated me so nice, he treated me with respect, he made me feel i meant something for him...I REALLY THOUGHT HE WASN'T LIKE THE REST OF THEM, YOU KNOW HE WASN'T SELF-CENTERED AND STUPID LIKE THE OTHER BOYS I'VE MET.

i really tought he was prince charming, mr right.

but then something else happened, i realized he wasn't the gentleman i thought, he really doesn't care about me, he doesn't care about what i think, i have opened my eyes i am really disappointed :( i am really really sad.

he made a promise and didn't keep it....(didn't see that one coming) GOD I FEEL SO SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because i believed in him...i trusted him....

and my sister knew i was wrong, she knew he wasn't mister right, but mr.WRONG, and she didn't warn me :( =( :-(


well now i know what to expect, so maybe its better this way.

better late than never...........



I HOPE YOU KNOW, I HOPE YOU KNOW

THAT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU,

ITS PERSONAL MYSELF AND I,

WE'VE GOT SOME STRAIGHTENING OUT TO DO,

AND I'M GONNA MISS U LIKE A CHILD MISSES THEIR BLANKET,

BUT I'VE GOTTA GET A MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE,

I'TS TIME TO BE A BIG GIRL NOW,

and big girls don't cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

song by fergie "big girls don't cry"

No hay comentarios: